WTF - it's just a $12 part

Speedy Gonzales

Pure win right here. I have an Internet so I'll inject my bias and abrasive opinions here when I'm not furiously masturbating to nudity super cuts from game of thrones.

Quit being a cunt. It's $12. There's not much you can do under the tank aside from swapping out air filters and since you're not a mechanic and look down upon us 'grease monkeys' AND you bought a new bike it's under warranty so you can go take a shit in the public dealership restroom and sip their shitty free coffee while someone more talented than yourself does it for you...just try not to have a cunty attitude towards the mechanic about it and you should be fine...fine but still a cunt.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

And since you're not a mechanic and look down upon us 'grease monkeys' AND you bought a new bike it's under warranty so you can go take a shit in the public dealership restroom and sip their shitty free coffee while someone more talented than yourself does it for you...

+1.

As delighted as I am with my own career choice of I.T., I'd be grateful and very much greater to know a fraction of what you grease monkeys know about those infernal riding, driving, locomoting and flying machines. You'd think that someone asking for help would have similar self-awareness of their own mechanical shortcomings as just that.

My busa senses were tingling.

I see there is a lot of dissatisfaction about your purchase.  Let me try to make things right.  How about I trade you an '03 for it, straight up?  Or I'll trade you an '03 WITH prop rod, for yours plus cash... from you.  Or, just the prop rod - $13,000 obo.  I will personally guarantee that it was not touched by any 'grease monkeys', ne'erdowells, or generally anyone of the 'lower caste'.  All my technicians have a minimum of two Masters degrees, 3 patents, some coursework towards a PhD, and all graduated at the top of their night-school culinary classes while attending Harvard Law, to make sure I only sip the finest Kopi Luwak brew and feast on fois gras whilst in their lobby lined of leather-bound service manuals.

Help me, help you.

• Upvote 3