found some salt

Jhaynes08

Went out with my dad and brother into leroy and out to Willoughby hills/kirtland area. On the back roads down into some of the valleys and all that, the roads had a healthy dose of salt, even with all the rain. Not to mention how bad the pot-holes are getting. Looking like another wonderful construction season coming up. 

Thanks Obama.

(But really, the stimulus money from like 5 years ago is finally starting to be used on major road projects all over the state. A considerable amount of the construction really is Obama's "fault.")

Went out with my dad and brother into leroy and out to Willoughby hills/kirtland area. On the back roads down into some of the valleys and all that, the roads had a healthy dose of salt, even with all the rain. Not to mention how bad the pot-holes are getting. Looking like another wonderful construction season coming up. 

Yeah the stretch of road right after Gates Mills is pretty slippery. Almost low-sided last Sunday because of that junk.

Thanks Obama.

(But really, the stimulus money from like 5 years ago is finally starting to be used on major road projects all over the state. A considerable amount of the construction really is Obama's "fault.")

The wait is worth it for the nice roads. But if they could hurry up on it, that would be great. 

Yeah the stretch of road right after Gates Mills is pretty slippery. Almost low-sided last Sunday because of that junk.

Is your FZ1 silver? i think i saw you out that way on sunday. There were three bikes, a green ZRX1100, a silver 03 ZX6R, and a 06 600RR

Is your FZ1 silver? i think i saw you out that way on sunday. There were three bikes, a green ZRX1100, a silver 03 ZX6R, and a 06 600RR

Yessir! Would have been wearing red and black gear, with a mirrored face shield.

Also would have looked like a monkey on a tricycle.