ISO 1911 compact

silentcropduster

Fin is running a good deal on a sig sauer compact 1911. Ultra compact gun sig holster extra mag bulldog range bag two boxes speer lawman ammo and a free sig model 1911 22lr for $1200. Yes you get the 22 lr free.

I wish fin was closer to me

holy shit, that is a good deal, but that is over my price range, I do however have 0% APR on my Citi card until January, decisions decisions :crazy:

EDIT: speedytriple - can u send me the add for it, I found their recent add, but can't find the deal on the sig sauer ?

Edited by silentcropduster

I don't think it's advertised, I believe it's just a stop in store kind of thing.  I know I saw it online somewhere once, or in the Vance's ad, but it is a KILLER DEAL.  Once our move is over I might consider it even with the 1911 I already have.

• Upvote 1

I saw it on the flyer in the Middleburg store it appears to be for May 10th and 11th only. The Ashland store has the .22 lr FDE model which is the one I want. The Canton and Middleburg stores have the black model. let me see if I can get a photo of it on the phone and upload it.

post-10447-0-30065100-1399171416_thumb.j

Edited by speedytriple