Gloves

fusion

so i told you all i ordered a pair of the tourmaster synergy heated gloves and i would tell about them later. well they came in and ive been using them for a few weeks now and boy what a difference. i think ive had them down into the 30 degree temps, and my hands still feel fine with no gloveliner. the gloves are pretty well made and have a nice long gauntlet to cover the wires and your wrist. its commonly said that the thumb has no heating element. this is not true, but you will be a lot colder in the thumb as i found they make the thumb slot rather large and the heating element doesnt make much contact. the setup is simple: you attach a wire to the battery and let it hang out a few inches from under the seat. the harness that plugs into the gloves runs through your jacket and out your sleeves, the other end plugs into the cord hanging from your seat. theres also three heat settings on these, so if its just a little cold, you dont have to burn your hands off. it also supposedly has a rainproof inner lining, but i have yet to test that, and i wouldnt want to get these wet for any extended periods as they are leather.

hope this helped.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live wires and you wan to "test" if they are rainproof? :eek:

so i told you all i ordered a pair of the tourmaster synergy heated gloves and i would tell about them later. well they came in and ive been using them for a few weeks now and boy what a difference. i think ive had them down into the 30 degree temps, and my hands still feel fine with no gloveliner. the gloves are pretty well made and have a nice long gauntlet to cover the wires and your wrist. its commonly said that the thumb has no heating element. this is not true, but you will be a lot colder in the thumb as i found they make the thumb slot rather large and the heating element doesnt make much contact. the setup is simple: you attach a wire to the battery and let it hang out a few inches from under the seat. the harness that plugs into the gloves runs through your jacket and out your sleeves, the other end plugs into the cord hanging from your seat. theres also three heat settings on these, so if its just a little cold, you dont have to burn your hands off. it also supposedly has a rainproof inner lining, but i have yet to test that, and i wouldnt want to get these wet for any extended periods as they are leather.

hope this helped.

I just picked up a pair of the Olympia 340 Vented Kevlar Protector gauntlet gloves.

Did a track day with them and found them very comfortable, not a bad price either(especially for Iron Pony) at $75.

2005_Olympia_340_Vented_Kevlar_Protector_Glove_Black.jpg

They're just gloves. You're not purchasing a new house! :lol::p

Did you buy any yet Fusion??

Not yet. I'm looking at getting the AlpineStars GP Plus gloves though. THe couple of places I have checked are limited on sizes right now.