Mountainbike Cinelli Capitano Nemo $500

fox_racing_guy

SOLD!

Last Mountain bike I have. Frame alone was $1,600 and around a total of $5,000 invested with all original receipts in hand.

Made in Italy goodness!

Full XTR/Raceface components. Marzocchi Fly fork Time ATAC pedals.

This frame was never officially imported into the USA and I had to jump through hoops to acquire it. 

Size- 48.5cm 

Price $500 

Contact 1foxracing@gmail.com 

10293718_10203201813422825_6056728488606

1960758_10203201814382849_70167850157546

10333546_10203201814422850_6650979077576

Edited by fox_racing_guy

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD! 

On Craigslist to a overseas buyer with a story. somehow A guy found my bike for sale in Italy  I noticed the .it e-mail address and thought SCAM but replied for the Hell of it. This fellow got on a plane (with his english speaking niece) and flew here to purchase it with no further proof that I even owned it other then my shitty pics on craigslist. They flew into Cleveland, rented a minivan then drove to my house. He handed me 5 Benjamin Franklins before I even open my garage to show it to him. The guy was in tears when he put his hands on it. He thanked me many, many times before loading it into the minivan and driving off. 

So if you are selling something on craigslist and get a reply from overseas don't automatically discard it. OK if it's from Africa you can bin it.

SOLD! 

On Craigslist to a overseas buyer with a story. somehow A guy found my bike for sale in Italy  I noticed the .it e-mail address and thought SCAM but replied for the Hell of it. This fellow got on a plane (with his english speaking niece) and flew here to purchase it with no further proof that I even owned it other then my shitty pics on craigslist. They flew into Cleveland, rented a minivan then drove to my house. He handed me 5 Benjamin Franklins before I even open my garage to show it to him. The guy was in tears when he put his hands on it. He thanked me many, many times before loading it into the minivan and driving off. 

So if you are selling something on craigslist and get a reply from overseas don't automatically discard it. OK if it's from Africa you can bin it.

Wow!  Is this bike that rare?