FS: Midland BT-2 Bluetooth

DreamNofR1

Hey all...I have a Midland BT-2 bluetooth set for sale that goes in your helmet. Works great....comes with everything original (box, packaging, manuals, etc) as well as all the accessories: 2 different styles of microphones, 2 different types of mounts, both speakers and tools to install. Holds a great charge and nothing is wrong with this unit at all. I just don't use it anymore. Talk on the phone on your bike or just listen to music while you ride. Anyone I ever talked to on the phone told me they didn't even know I was on a bike...everything is crystal clear. The volume automatically adjusts as you ride as well. If you zoom in on the barcode sticker on the box, you can see I paid $200 for it at Iron Pony. Asking $125. This is a higher end bluetooth set so my loss is your gain!

photo 2

photo 1

Edited by DreamNofR1

It's universal and fits in any helmet out there. About 5 minutes worth of work. Basically, decide which mount you want to use (either clamps to the side of the helmet or you can use the double sided tape clamp), route the wiring underneath the liner and use the sticky side of the speakers and microphone to stick them to the inside of the helmet. Very easy installation. I really liked having a stand-alone unit. It allowed me to switch it between helmets if I ever bought a new one.

Edited by DreamNofR1

• 4 weeks later...