Seen on the streets of Geneva

PhilD'oh!

The trip I'm on currently has us staying in Geneva for the weekend. For the most part, in our off time we just walk around all day, eat, drink and take pictures of things that catch our eye. Here are some of mine this weekend.

I couldn't afford this if I saved every extra penny my entire life. Just a block or two from my hotel.

wo55.jpg

lilcf.jpg

This one either.

oazvl.jpg

Cool to see an HP4.

poy9v.jpg

Swiss police hard at work.

iqr6.jpg

Cool old moped.

8axm.jpg

Custom trailer.

z81r.jpg

kgrv9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I was there a few years ago. Fun to walk through the red light district...get to see some real sights. Don't eat at the steakhouse that overlooks the lake. I forget the name but it was the worst meal I ever had at a restaurant and I think the bill for 2 was somewhere north of $250.

80s countach, or diablo? Or a new one?

I didn't get a good look at it, but it was a new(er) model.  Certainly post-diablo.  Gallardo or Murcielago(sp?) era.

I was making a right on red, and my view of the car was blocked.  It's a lot lower than the car that was between us.  I only actually saw it in my rear view mirror. The driver revved it pretty high in 1st gear, or I wouldn't have noticed it at all.

I noticed the gold rush rally on my way in to work last week.  Now THAT was a lot of nice cars.

I drive in past the rock hall/science center/first energy stadium, and they were all lined up.  had to be at least 20+ million dollars worth of cars there.