2000 Grand Am GT Coupe

ICEMAN

Here is all the info. Let me know if there are any questions. i meant to post this over the weekend

I am getting the intake manifold gasket replaced and using prestone coolant (not that dex-cool $HIT) so no need to worry about the gasket problem again, and this guy is cleaning out the resevoir and coolant lines very well!!! i am also getting new rotors and pads for the front! Has a DoctorSpeed Stage 3 intake (which includes a K&N cone filter and a heat shield to block off heat from the engine and get the cold air from the fenderwell)

I am selling it fo 6700 dollars. I just paid over 500 bux for brakes and gaskets. Tires are almost brand new and they are not cheap tires.

***FOR SALE!!!!***

2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT Coupe

LOW MILES!!!!

• Metallic Hunter Green (rare to find on a coupe)

• 3.4L V6 with 175hp and 205tq

• 77,000 Miles

• MPG - 19 city / 24 highway

• Power:

- Locks

- Windows

- Mirrors

- Brakes

- Steering

• Moonroof

• Air Conditioning

• Cruise Control

• Tilt Wheel

• Power Drivers Seat

• 16” Alloy wheels with chrome covers (Stock GT Wheels)

• Stock GT Spoiler

Vehicle has a Kenwood CD Player and new speakers. Not a big system, I just replaced the factory speakers b/c they went bad.

I purchased this vehicle with only 27K and I am the second owner. It was purchased in Columbus at a dealership (not a little used shop, an actual dealership). This vehicle has been babied. Metallic Hunter Green GAGT Coupes are rare to find which is very nice to not see everyone else driving the same car. Car has no damage to the exterior or the interior, it has always been kept clean. I have used Pennzoil High Mileage Oil and Napa Gold Oil Filters since this car has had 60K. I used regular Pennzoil and Napa Gold Oil Filters from 27K to 60K. Tires were placed within the past 2 years and only have 10K on them, they still have the Sears warranty. I replaced the drivers seat at 30K b/c the previous owner had damaged the cloth. Other than the drivers seat, this vehicle has had nothing but routine maintenance and has been nothing but good since the day I purchased it.

Vehicle had a tune up at 66K. New OEM spark plugs, wires, PCV valve, and fuel filter.

NADA Clean Value is $7250.

Selling this vehicle for $6700.

For more information, please contact

Greg at 419-366-2391

207001_114_full.jpg

207001_118_full.jpg