RFID tags

Josh1234

I have lots and lots of RFID tags. These are on stickers, and come 10 per sheet. 100 sheets to a box, and I have about 5 boxes. If someone wants them, I'll sell cheap, and if not, I'll toss them. Each sticker is about the size of a credit card. The sheet of ten can be cut, of course.

I got these at my last job. They were used to program the underside of panera tables. Offers?

avypehaj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$20 a box (box  = 100 sheets, 10 tags to a sheet).  A box gives you a LOT of tags.  I have no clue what else you can do with them, though, other than program a Panera table if you have the wand & software.

One time i had a helper with an android phone that had NFC, & he downloaded an app that would let him read tags, but I don't know if it could program or not, and I don't know what he read.

We can also just move this stuff to the cat-5 thread if you guys want cat-5 also.  Gonna go post in there now.

Can you post any brand/model info?

Only if you can read the korean/japanese/chinese in which it's written.

They come in plain white boxes, and the back of the sticker paper has a foreign language on it :)  And that's all I know! :)

Edited by Josh1234

I have an app on my phone that can program NFC tags. Wonder if I can program those.

c'mon up and try. Buy some CAT-5 while you're at it, before my wife gets back from Alaska and finds it still here :)

Only if you can read the korean/japanese/chinese in which it's written.

They come in plain white boxes, and the back of the sticker paper has a foreign language on it :)  And that's all I know! :)

post a pic and i'll see if my chinease/korean coworkers can make sense of it. :)