Serious about MTB riding? Got one for sale...

Moto-Brian

I really am mixed about selling this thing.  I really LOOOOOOVE this bike and have taken great care of it.  I built it from the frame up and had everything I wanted put on it.  I would call it a 9 out of 10 honestly and like new.  No dents, knicks, etc. 

Specs:

-Niner RIP 9 2012

-Size LG

-Black Licorice

-Fox Talas Forks freshly updated with updated Fox internals.  Done end of Spring

-Fox RP23 also freshened up and updated internals.  Done at end of Spring

-Industry Nine wheelset laced to ZTR Flows and tubeless ready.  Spare (new) spokes.

-SRAM X0 front to rear.  EVERYTHING.  Crankset, front and rear deraileurs and brakes/rotors.

-Cytoe skid plate

-Thompson seat post and steering stem.

-Niner Carbon bars

-Maxxis tires.  Nearly new

Not sure what to ask or what would be fair.  Again, it is an amazing machine and in awesome condition.  If you priced all the components, you'd be over $5k.  I'll do a little more research and see, but in case someone wants a bad ass MTB bike, I have this for sale.  Simply going to a hardtail and possibly a 27.5...  Can't have two bikes in the garage right now even though I told myself I would never sell this...

post-9483-0-60035000-1406596984_thumb.jp

post-9483-0-87356600-1406597021_thumb.jp

post-9483-0-30525500-1406597030_thumb.jp

Edited by Desmo-Brian

$2800 firm.  I think that is super fair.  This is the updated frame from 2011 and older RIPs.  I see these on Ebay with lower grade components for $2500 so, I think $300 more with better components, the newer chassis and the fact is is like new seems to be a good price...  You cannot even touch a similarly equipped full suspended 29er at your bike shop for this price.  The price you'd pay would be a much less capable steed...

Fox forks and shock were refreshed by a certified Fox tech and has the CURRENT low friction wiper seals and low friction seal head in the forks.  The rear shock was a complete tear down and new o-rings and damper update to Niner specs.  Literally never ridden since these were done at the start of Summer THIS YEAR.

So, like new suspension also...

• 3 weeks later...