FS: Sig Sauer P220 Match Elite

fizzer

Selling my P220 Match Elite, haven't used it in a while and need to make some room for other fun. 

Will come with original case, original 2 stainless mags, Crossbreed Supertuck, and the ammo shown (20 rounds of Hornady TAP .45ACP 230gr TAP +P ,and 16 rounds of Hornady .45ACP 230gr XTP +P) 

Description from Sig: 

The SIG SAUER® P220® defines accuracy – and reliability – in a .45ACP. But many SIG shooters have asked for a P220 with a longer slide, one that would compete head-to-head with other five inch barreled 45's. The result? The first P220 Match prototype went to our testing range where it shot an eight-round group measuring 0.64” at 20 yards. Our engineers after extensive review concluded that this was a good starting point.

The P220 Match Elite adds the most sought after features to the P220 Match - beavertail stainless frame, front strap checkering, adjustable target sights, SIG's innovative Short Reset Trigger (a DA/SA trigger system with a 60% reduction in trigger reset) and black anodize aluminum grips. 

Face-to-face sale preferred. 

$1050

G11CLV9.jpgiH4j6jw.jpguSKKd9C.jpgvrLDore.jpgPnaOjbh.jpg

Edited by fizzer

• 2 weeks later...

Bad ass....love Sigs, pricey piece for sure. GLWS, wish I had the coin right now to buy it from you. :(

Wish I could justify the cost. I just don't shoot enough.

Thanks guys, it really is an excellent firearm, I'm just in a similar boat as you Casper with time and don't like to collect things. This thing was built to shoot and I hate to see it laying around. Cheers.

• 3 months later...