WTB: Dehumidifier

JohnG

Got one sitting that you don't want anymore?  Doesn't have to be pretty, just working.  Needs to go in the basement of a vacant rental, didn't want to buy a new one.  Needs to have connection for hose so I don't have to visit it all the time to empty it.

Thanks!

I have one that you can pick up cheap. Not sure about the hose attachment. You can always make one. It blows my breaker in the basement, but not in the kitchen. I think probably because of everything else I have on that circuit (servers for Ohio Riders). The one before it didn't, and the new one doesn't. Just a disclaimer. You can have it for a case of good beer.

Not bud light? lol :drsuess:

Pick your poison and we'll talk

Not Bud Light. Surprise me. Light, dark, IPA, porter, whatever. I actually have two you can have. One may have a burned up compressor, but could just be internal breaker. That one for sure has the hose attachment.

Surprise you?  I hear you're pretty well traveled in the beer world...  How about 4 different sixes?  That way if I repeat something you've already had we can chalk it up to restocking your supply?

Surprise you? I hear you're pretty well traveled in the beer world... How about 4 different sixes? That way if I repeat something you've already had we can chalk it up to restocking your supply?

Pretty sure there's not a beer sold in Ohio I haven't tried. :)

Four sixes is fine.