Ying vs Yang

Tonyblaze

Where do you ride when you have no place to ride to? I think I have a conflict here that needs a solution. I have a sport bile soul with a cruiser mentality. I like the feel, nimbleness and looks of sport bikes but have a cruiser personality. I don't like to ride the city streets acting crazy. Back roads and highways are my playground and I like to just go. The Street triple is mana for my soul but its limited range and lack of any storage options becomes problematic. Plus, even though it has a very comfortable riding position after an hour or so instead of carving roads the seat is carving my butt. I'm sitting here now staring at her like a girl that I iknow is no good for me but I can't get out of my mind. Sigh.........

Where do you ride when you have no place to ride to? I think I have a conflict here that needs a solution. I have a sport bile soul with a cruiser mentality. I like the feel, nimbleness and looks of sport bikes but have a cruiser personality. I don't like to ride the city streets acting crazy. Back roads and highways are my playground and I like to just go. The Street triple is mana for my soul but its limited range and lack of any storage options becomes problematic. Plus, even though it has a very comfortable riding position after an hour or so instead of carving roads the seat is carving my butt. I'm sitting here now staring at her like a girl that I iknow is no good for me but I can't get out of my mind. Sigh.........

It's not the bike,it's the location.

Change that Northwest Ohio to Southeast Ohio...you and the Speed Triple will be in heaven.An hour ride will be an oh hell yea...instead of a sigh.

• Upvote 2