Pickerington area hotels

gsxkat1100

My wife has decided to let ME pick what I want for my birthday, so I want to go to the motorcycle museum since it's been 20 years for me and the wife and kids have never been. I looked at the horrible "find a hotel" sites and don't like anything on them. I want to stay outside of 270, around Pickerington would be perfect.

I'm going to continue my search, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

The wife says since we are staying overnight to make a weekend of it, (I'm gonna hit the pony on the way back) she wants an indoor pool at the hotel.

I'm on a budget, so it would be awesome under 100 bucks, but I'm prepared to go to 120 for the right place....I'm a cheap ass.

Also, if anyone knows some other places that kids might like that are close, that would be appreciated as well. Just keep in mind it will need to be inside since this will be taking place the weekend of Nov. 8-9.

I saw those on the hotel sites, but I wanted to get a little farther out of town than that.

Thanks for the quick reply though!

Those are going to be the only hotels near the AMA museum. There's a Hampton Inn right there at the exit behind Cracker Barrel that is supposed to be nice. Not sure about a pool though. Otherwise, aim for the Easton area since that's right by Iron Pony and there are a bunch of hotels up there (and stuff for the kids to do).

Yeah, I have never heard Easton as being cheap. I was kind of hoping for a local place around Pickerington that could be pool-less. I don't care if it has a pool or not, it's going to be fucking NOVEMBER for god sakes!

I have concluded that I may have to spend a bit more, was just hoping to find some local secrets. :lost: