FS: 1998 Acura Integra GS - Great Daily Driver!!!

APCh8r

Up for sale is a 1998 Acura Integra GS Automatic with 223K miles. It has black leather interior. This car was originally purchased from Acura Columbus and 90% of all the services for this car were done here also.

I bought it off a friend of mine that was the original owner since 1998. She was meticulous with this car and I have a file with every service for it. I have also made a excel spread sheet to condense the documents and services records.

I recently put new spark plugs , brake rotors, driver side upper control arm, and rear upper sway arm

Car currently has a check engine light on for the 02 sensor. Car drives great, tracks well, and would be a great daily driver. I bought it originally to drive from Dublin to Grove City every day but switched companies and will be closer to home so that is the only reason I am selling.

Pictures can be found in my Craigslist ad: http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4684355652.html

Let me know if you need further pictures and details

Edited by APCh8r