#StereotypicalHarley

Hoblick

I'm gonna probably leave it as is, it's only so capable no matter what you do. If anything I'd try to increase ride comfort. But the bigger forks, and non air shocks do a pretty good job. I will say however, the disconnect that I felt on my 07 isn't present on this model. On my 07 it just never felt like the front and rear worked together, even after suspension mods.

The new model is pretty solid and there isn't that numbness.

But yeah, I know it's limitations, it's not a sport touring bike , and I realize that. That's what I was forgetting when I had my 07, and focused on that to much, and forgot how much I enjoyed the rest of the bike.

It's not for everyone, but I think it's the best cruiser or the market for me. It's not the best handling, braking, or most powerful, but just something about I'm in love with. Kind of like how u have a weird affinity for that hideous multi. Except, it performs well, just looks like a dogs ass

so remind me what else is in the garage, other than the grom and the SxS.  I can't picture you without some kind of respectable sport(y) bike. 

some guy on Cleveland CL is selling a 1992 Honda F2 for $800.  Something to scratch the itch without breaking the bank?

"I'm gonna probably leave it as is,"

This is a whole 'nother pool in itself...  

Never.  Gonna.  Happen.  

Its in your genes.  Mine, too.   I hate stock.

Suspension I will.

But yeah, it's getting new bars, and every piece of chrome is getting blacked out.