Please take my survey for school

chevysoldier

Hey all. Was hoping I could get some of you to take my survey for my Intro to Sociology class. I uploaded the doc at:https://www.scribd.com/doc/246892583/Preparedness

All answers are confidential and will only be used for class. No names, email addresses or other identifying information will be used.

If you could download it and fill it out, or just put the answers on a new word document, and email it back to me at chevroletsoldier@yahoo.com I would greatly appreciate it. I know I can set up surveys online but could only find ones for up to 10 questions or they don't allow fill in the blank answers. Thanks all!!!!

Josh

If it'd be easier, PM me your email and I'll send it directly to you. It's all anonymous, no names so don't worry.

I just posted the questions in post #13.

Edited by chevysoldier

In case it's easier, here's the questions. You can copy and paste, then email or PM me. I still need more people! Come on!! 

1.       Age

2.       Sex

3.       What political party do you affiliate with or most agree with?

Why?

4.       Do you believe it is a personal responsibility for one to be prepared for a natural disaster or other state of emergency? Y/N

Why or why not?

5.       Describe how long you think you could sustain yourself and those in your household with the amount of food that is currently in your home?

6.       Describe how long you think you could sustain yourself and those in your household with the amount of water you have stored in your home not including a city water source or well system?

7.       If you have a well system, do you have a method to get the water in the event of a power failure such as a generator or hand pump? Y/N

8.       If you have a natural water source such as a pond or stream, do you have the ability to filter the water other than boiling? Y/N

9.       List all the alternate source of power you have in the event of a power grid failure.

10.   Do you have medical supplies other than the basics such as bandages and Neosporin? Y/N

11.   Do you own firearms for protection and/or hunting? Y/N

12.   Do you have a way of hunting for food other than firearms? For example: traps, fishing gear, bow and arrow Y/N

13.   Do you currently grow any of your own food? Y/N

14.   Do you and those in your household have an evacuation plan in place should you need to leave your home in the event of an emergency? Y/N

15.   Describe the term “prepping” or “prepper”

• 2 weeks later...