CHRISTMAS GUNS!!!!!

JaronsToy

Kinda a Christmas gun.  Seems to be taking a little bit longer than I had wanted to buy all the parts.  The barrel, muzzle brake and the rest of the upper pieces are inbound.  Still haven't decided on a handguard or front gas block yet.

IMG_20141216_245939238.jpg

Kinda a Christmas gun.  Seems to be taking a little bit longer than I had wanted to buy all the parts.  The barrel, muzzle brake and the rest of the upper pieces are inbound.  Still haven't decided on a handguard or front gas block yet.

IMG_20141216_245939238.jpg

That's what I'm talking about what are the specs

That's what I'm talking about what are the specs

Upper/lower and BCG are Bushmaster.

Magpul STR stock, MOE pistol grip

Palmetto state lower parts kit and ambi charging handle.

The Eotech is off my Garand but I will probably buy a second one for this rifle.

The following is ordered but hasn't arrived yet.

green mountain 16" m4 profile chrome lined 1:8 barrel.

Smith enterprises muzzle brake.

B.a.d. lever

Oversize forward assist.

Received a Nickel S&W .44 Mag model 29-3 from my grandmothers cousin. He said I was the only one in the family that could appreciate it, and not sell it for money.

Pretty good condition considering it's older than I am. He was pretty excited to give it to me.

Haven't had a chance to make it to the range just yet.

What old long guns do you have I have been trying to learn more about the old stuff it's cool to see how advanced they were back in the day

I don't have a good picture handy but research a Steyr M95 Cavalry Carbine.  I have one chambered in 8x50R Hungarian.  Its an interesting old bolt action rifle, mine was made in 1901.  It is a straight pull action with a rotary bolt head very similar to an AR-15.  I could fill another whole thread talking about vintage rifles.

Received a Nickel S&W .44 Mag model 29-3 from my grandmothers cousin. He said I was the only one in the family that could appreciate it, and not sell it for money.

Pretty good condition considering it's older than I am. He was pretty excited to give it to me.

Haven't had a chance to make it to the range just yet.

Congrats everyone needs a 44 ;)

I don't have a good picture handy but research a Steyr M95 Cavalry Carbine.  I have one chambered in 8x50R Hungarian.  Its an interesting old bolt action rifle, mine was made in 1901.  It is a straight pull action with a rotary bolt head very similar to an AR-15.  I could fill another whole thread talking about vintage rifles.

From what I'm reading about it looks like a great gun !!! Would love to see them some day