Join Us!!!!

RonStopable

Race Day, Myself and Jester are committed to 12 track days the 2015 season  (well they are I only got 6 but with diversionary financial tactics my wife will be none the wiser and I will eventually get my 12)

For those that might be interested check out N2's website to see if any tracks they are running just might tickle your fancy.  

Tentatively we are shooting for Road Atlanta and VIR in April, NC Bike in May, Dominion in June.   I am purposefully leaving my schedule somewhat open so I can run the Ledges with MS.  

I am just throwing this out there now to see if there is any additional interest that maybe more ride shares will become available.  

My house is pretty centralized to all the tracks, meaning you have to drive past it to go to thunderbolt NCBike  Dominion Summit Etc. If anyone needs to stash their gear and their trailer at my place in between events to cut down on travel cost they are welcome to do so.    

N2 is running a pretty sweet package deals for 6,12, 18 days, or their season pass.  Packages >6 days include the elite membership; allows you to sign up/cancel last minute with no penalties

Their calendar at http://www.n2td.org/calendar/

Will be a lot more traveling, but I think it will be worth it.  Not trying to advertise for N2; just think it will be awesome to hit some new tracks with some familiar faces