FS Oak gun cabinet, holds 12

TRMN8TR

Since the gun case sold so quickly, I figured I'd offer this up here for all you gun nuts as well. 

Here's a link to the Craigslist ad with more pics and info. Listed for $450, OR special $399.99.http://cleveland.craigslist.org/fuo/4826006301.html

I can help with delivery in CLE area for gas $. 

IMGP0080_zpsab4b5d2b.jpg

Edited by TRMN8TR

nice cabinet...i am not one to show off my stuff like that. Ever since a friend had his place ripped off because some hoodlums saw his cabinet in his bedroom from out  on the street. broke into the home, took all of the stuff he had in the two cabinets and tossed them on the bed, used the bedspread as a santa bag and split. dropped a few in the yard on their escape which weren't found until weeks later....by then, some were badly rusted. i keep everything in safes now. even getting one for all the ammo which is locked up, but not in a heavy cabinet.

this would be cool for a gun shop maybe.

Edited by myhondas

Totally understand. After this is gone I'll probably be getting a safe myself, much smaller than this though. I don't have, and don't ever plan on getting that large of a collection. And I haven't hunted in years and sold off my hunting rifles. 

It would be great for a hunting camp. Somewhere to put all the guns when everyone shows up from out of town. Or put it where it can't be seen from the street would be another idea, haha.