ufc 83 someone please do better...

kawi kid

I so glad the GSP got the title back......

It was also go to see Franklin get a W also....

Now if Rampage Jackson can win in the next PP.....Ill be really happy

Yeah definitely. I would be happy to see either Forest or Rampage win.

I'm considering going out for the UFC before that for the TUF finale if I can get time in my schedule.

Yeah definitely. I would be happy to see either Forest or Rampage win.

I'm considering going out for the UFC before that for the TUF finale if I can get time in my schedule.

I would like to see one in person, but I just haven't made the time ....yet

I would like to see one in person, but I just haven't made the time ....yet

I've gone to one. I pretty much refuse to pay that much for these things most of the time. I went the first time Tito and Ken fought at the MGM. I had a blast but I was exhausted by end of the weekend. We flew in Friday morning went to WFA Friday night, UFC Saturday night and flew out Sunday morning. Stack on drinking, eating, clubs, gambling and no sleep, I was one grumpy bitch on the flight home.

If I fly out for the finale I'm going to try and get a press pass so I can shoot photos ringside.

I've seen the 2 that have come to Columbus. Awesome shows.. I paid a shitload for tickets but I got to see Randy beat Timmy and on the other card I got to see the best martial artist in the world in Anderson Silva. The tickets were expensive but totally woth it. Save your money, make the time because it is a great event.

I've seen the 2 that have come to Columbus. Awesome shows.. I paid a shitload for tickets but I got to see Randy beat Timmy and on the other card I got to see the best martial artist in the world in Anderson Silva. The tickets were expensive but totally woth it. Save your money, make the time because it is a great event.

I'm not going to have to pay for local shows at all hopefully. I got offered to shoot UFC for some Japanese based magazines when the shows are here in the midwest. I would have shot the last one but since the Arnold's were the same weekend there were already a ton of pro-photographers in town shooting.

I think Im going to go to the next years PP in Cols....were did you sit?

I think Im going to go to the next years PP in Cols....were did you sit?

I think I was in Row J for the one in March and then I was in Row DD for the one a year ago. I don't remember what section.

I remember thinking to myself for the Randy v. Tim fight "what if I don't go and Randy fucking wins that fight. How much will I hate myself?"

Then for the Silva versus Hendo fight, "the two top 185 pounders in the world are fighting each other. If Silva wins he will be considered the best pound for pound fighter on the entire plant. How can I pass that up?"

I may go next March, but it will depend on who is fighting.