Q S & L - 4-23-08

mrbret

Where you the guy with the silver bike and white t-shirt parked right at the beginning of the 270 ramp coming up 315N? If so I passed you on my way to QSL.

Yes that was me, I had my buddy take all my gear, since the cop thought I was gonna run. F*&king newb still took my license plate.

I don't know if it will help but my buddys a worthington cop, he rides. I can see if he can make a call or somethin..? F.T.P. haha

Yeah I mean anything man, I talked to a few of my friends and apparently one of them, his wife used to babysit this guys kids, and the dude is a serious A1 PRICK. Called children's services on him bc his cat scratched the cops kid.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wanna hear this story:confused:

I blew an intercooler coupler off and didn't have any tools in my car to get the bumper off and put the coupler back on.

So it went from me having to fix a simple intercooler pipe, to having to go get my truck and load his bike in the middle of the fucking night.

Long Story short, Worthington Cop was a huge Douchebag. I got a call from my buddy about 6pm on my way to QS&L anyhow, that he broke down on RT315 & 270 East(Cleveland) Exit. SO I take some tools up there and one of his intercooler pipes had popped off. SO we are getting it backing together and a Worthington Cop, Officer G Swenson to be exact, f*king a-hole PRICK, any how comes up asks if we are ok. We tell him yes car is ready to go and we are leaving. He runs my plates and I had expired tags, duh they were from 10-07. So he tells me they are expired and that I can't take the bike, and he is going to impound it. My buddy chimes in and tells him we are picking it up with our own truck. So he goes through some speal and my buddy goes to get his truck. I got one ticket for Expired plate(Deserved), another ticket for parking on the side of the road w/expired tags(WTF)!!! I was like give me the ticket and I will see you in court. Then he took my license plate so I wouldn't run with the bike? I am not fighting the Expired Tags, I deserved it and plan on paying due to my laziness. But parking on the side of the road w/expired tags???? C'mon!! Had a nice army guy pull over and wait with me while my buddy was on his way back and the guy was like, "yeah thats cop definantly didn't get laid last night!" I laughed its all I could do from calling that pig names. So court on May 6th, yeah fun for me!

P.S. I have never had one moving violation ever, car or moto. I am 24, i plan on using that in court. Not to mention I let the cop know I was helping my buddy only reason I took the bike out, he didnt care. Its pretty obvious he doesn't ride.

That sucks, bro. Those Worthington cops are ABSOLUTE assholes.

I got pulled over by a Greg Earhardt (sp?) for failure to display registration. Stupid me I forgot to put the sticker on my plate and it was still attached to my registration when I handed it to him. The guy was a total dick and instead of just letting me put the sticker on...he writes me a freaking $100 ticket. Plus he took like 20 minutes and made me late for bowling. I blame that prick for the broken thumb I received that night.

NOPE... I didnt know who it was and the cop was keeping him plenty of company.

Good choice, he would have found something to nail you with as well. Like stopping on the side of a busy interchange. Or interfering with Official Police Business.