took a pict....

kawi kid

That IS a great pic from a cell phone.

But doesn't every stranger see it anyways every time you're out on the road?

I think you might be missing Yota's sarcasm, fortunately we have emoticons to help get our point across;) too bad yota doesnt know how to use them:(

Nick, he just didn't want you getting his plate number to run at the BMV to find out who and where he really is.

Don't blame him myself. Being anonymous sometimes is a blessing.

True, but everybody can see it when you're out riding. You never know who is behind you remembering your LP #. In my opinion, if someone wants to mess with you with today's technology, they will mess with you. You just can't worry about it and always protect your personal information. I had my credit card number stolen from a waiter/waitress who swiped my card on some personal device before they swiped my card for my meal. Then they sold it on the black market and it ended up in Mexico. Luckily I didn't have to pay for any charges because Capital One is awesome. Ever since then I don't let anyone walk off with my card. If I'm at a restaurant, I pay with cash, unless they swipe it right in front of me. Nobody will walk off with my card anymore.

Why hide the tag ...........????

people have told me you can use tag numbers to get addresses, and ever since i have always been careful like that. i hear to many horror stories about people getting their shit stolen and i really dont want it to happen.

And it was about two weeks ago i was talking to an acura dealer who is a friend from down south, we got on the subject about my Type R and he told me be extra careful cuz the value is coming back up since like one out of three have been stolen now.

people have told me you can use tag numbers to get addresses, and ever since i have always been careful like that. i hear to many horror stories about people getting their shit stolen and i really dont want it to happen.

And it was about two weeks ago i was talking to an acura dealer who is a friend from down south, we got on the subject about my Type R and he told me be extra careful cuz the value is coming back up since like one out of three have been stolen now.

+1

Why advertise on a website. Yes they can see the plate on the bike, but adding a face to it is a little different.

I'm getting a personalized plate.......NOPORK. It confuses them you see, they'd think I was AGAINST cops.....LOL

hmmm, type R in coshochton, and i think your name is on another thread. this is all the info i need!!! :D

when are you gonna get rid of those huge ass front signals!!! think the bike is bout to fly away!!!....

saw u at the plaza, didnt know if u saw me waving

they add drag to the bike so i dont run over all the hondas and triumphs in town.... J/K :p

i have been looking but im trying to get some stuff sorted out money wise right now but as soon as i do ill prob get some but again i have been saying that for two years lol....:broke: