Pro Bolt Aluminum Fairing Bolt Kit

RidersDiscount

What better way to set your bike apart from the rest than with a Pro-Bolt fairing kit available at Riders Discount.  Available in 7 different color options, from black, blue, gold, silver, orange, and red (pictured here), there's sure to be a color available to match your style!  Constructed from Grade 7075 aluminum, a Pro-Bolt fairing kit is 60% lighter than stock and replaces virtually ever visible fastener on your bike.  To complete the look, ask about adding a windscreen kit to your order as well!

probolt_fairingkit_1.jpg

Not yet listed on our website, a Pro-Bolt fairing kit can be ordered by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or by sending us a private message through this forum.  Is email more convenient?  Write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

With enough nuts and bolts to replace the original fasteners on the side fairings, front mudguard, belly pan, seat unit and nose cone (where applicable), this kit can really enhance the look of your bike.

probolt_fairingkit_2.jpg

Pro-Bolt includes Pro-Lube, Anti-Scratch washers and the relevant Allen keys.

probolt_fairingkit_3.jpg

Want to go even lighter?  We also carry titanium kits if you really want to go the extra mile.  Also available are engine kits, brake caliper kits, pre-load adjusters, sprocket nuts, and more!  We carry everything you need from Pro-Bolt, just ask and we will deliver!

probolt_fairingkit_4.jpg

I am sorry, not currently offered for your application. 

That's ok. Nothing really is. If I would make a list of all of the bolt sizes and lengths, do you have loose ones anywhere? Should I just get local SS stuff?

That's ok. Nothing really is. If I would make a list of all of the bolt sizes and lengths, do you have loose ones anywhere? Should I just get local SS stuff?

I do not, just sell them in kits currently.