FS: 2013 BMW S1000RR located around easton mall

optimoprime

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/4935915975.html

13 s1000rr
$13,000 OBO 
13XXX miles

HAS TRANSFERABLE UNLIMITED (YES UNLIMITED) MILE FACTORY WARRANTY TILL JUNE 2016 YOU ARE FULLY COVERED AS SECOND OWNER

OEM options:
Motorsport Paint job (white/blue/red)
Heated Grips
Traction Control
Quickshifter

Aftermarket:
Brocks Alien head 2 Full Exhaust
Bazzaz Fuel Controler
Custom Tune for exhaust from DynoTune Motorsports

Carbon Fiber Fuel Tank Surround
Carbon Fiber Stator Cover
Carbon Fiber Pickup Cover
Intergrated Tail light
Flushmount signals
LED markers 
DDM tuning HID KIT 

its telling me all my pictures are too big so if you are interested and are too far to meet up and see first hand let me know and i can shoot more of any angle you can imagine.

post-12029-0-93854600-1427144314_thumb.jpost-12029-0-29053200-1427144315_thumb.jpost-12029-0-97093200-1427144330_thumb.j

base price is 17.5 (for a bike you can actually find GL finding a true base) if you want anything other then black $$$ you want quickshifter $$ traction $$ heated grips $$ then you get into mods cause who wants a stock bike $$$$.

a good place to pick up a new 2015 or even a left over 2014 is motohio located on brice rd in columbus ohio, talk to mike he should be able to get you a good deal. additionally you will get a 3 year warranty instead of the 15 or so months left on this bike.  

Edited by optimoprime

base price is 17.5 (for a bike you can actually find GL finding a true base) if you want anything other then black $$$ you want quickshifter $$ traction $$ heated grips $$ then you get into mods cause who wants a stock bike $$$$.

a good place to pick up a new 2015 or even a left over 2014 is motohio located on brice rd in columbus ohio, talk to mike he should be able to get you a good deal. additionally you will get a 3 year warranty instead of the 15 or so months left on this bike.

17.2 is what I paid for my brand new 2012 s1k "premium" motorspirts color out the door from motohio a few years back.

I do believe that 13k for a used 2013 w/13k miles is a little on the high side compared with other used 2013 s1k's w/ lower miles. 12,995 might be a starting retail price at a dealer. I'd expect this bike in current mileage/condition to sell for 9500-10,000 as a private party sale, if you have title in hand... but it'll take a while to sell. If you have a lien on the bike, well... Good luck with your sale.