Making a baffle?

Captain_Panic

First off what bike are we talking here and is it a canister or megaphone? glass pack ends up being the entire length of the can but it's a straight through design with a perforated steel tubing core wrapped in fiberglass mat. The exhaust gasses go right out and the sound waves diffuse through the holes in the perf tube and get deadened by the glass.

Actually I should have been in bed 15 min ago (6am comes a bit too early for my liking). I live in Dublin, but can and will ride damn near anywhere.

I can't have my phone at work (can't get into the building with it), so I'll shoot you a text before I hit the hay. I likely won't respond until about 3:40 tomorrow afternoon.

Tell ya what. I'm having a meet and greet the 11th. Bring it up and I'll build you a glass pack then and there. Materials will be about $30 and labor will be cheap. I'll get you sorted out for under $75 If it's the mac canister I'm thinking it Is. The only part I don't have in house is an exhaust reducer that costs $5 at autozone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAC-Performance-4-1-4-2-Standard-Baffle-Into-Megaphone-Mufflers-009-0619-/171246469504?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27df15c180&vxp=mtr

That was what I had. I can get the "performance" model for the same price. I was just seeing if anyone had any cheaper ideas. I currently love the way it sounds after I screwed it all to hell, but it can't breathe well enough to go past 6k.

Oh yeah that's way too restrictive. If you wanna get another mac baffle go for it. If you want me to convert your can to a glass pack I can do that. If you give me a week or so I'll have my 750 back together and running and you can hear what it sounds like.