Local roads, to me.....62, 60, 520, 715....

Unk Greg

Look thru the old strings...USR62, SR60, etc....pretty much the same things going on...been riding, albeit wet...the last few days...early morning deer Union mtgs in the road, panic stops at 4AM due to group crossings.

Headed down Cambridge way, in Coshocton, SR 658, pavement is nasty.....if they resurface it anytime soon, add it to your choices....who needs Dragon's!

About the ODOT site, I am in District 11 and quite coincidentally, I jus' found this info, go to :

transportation.ohio.gov/Service/Road-Construction

for state wide construction information. Haven't actually tried it as yet....

Well! I tried it got a 404. Smiling, maybe itz just me and electronics......I'm thinking that there should be a site to list all the highway projects. Grand idea!

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

That's 'cause I was on USR62, too tall Timmy!

Other bits, avoiding closed 60. The long winding back road is really tore up....the one off of 62 has no pavement in spots...guess they got tired of spreading patches....use at yer own risk. It is bad all the way over the ridge, that's where it is Coshocton's 323. Spring Mountain road CR19 and turning into CR22, is better headed to Warsaw from Killbuck. Travel in the opposite direction has breaking up pavement.

Your ears were probably burning around 7:30 myself and Gump were at 62 and 520 intersection saying fair the well and I was talking about you and where you lived. If it weren't so late I would have stopped and said hello.

We was in Danville prolee about then, but earlier we were in the Sportsman's club right by youse guys at 520 and 62.

Dave Sauer is setting up a range there. Wife and stopped to see how he was coming along....it'll be soon. Itz $15 to join Sportsman's club.....

So some one can organize. A Shoot and Scoot ride. Go to ranges shoot a bit and ride to the next on.????

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

Too Tall, yell next time....we went south, in Co-knock ton, at brunch time....Bob Evans, instead of Roscoe. Did see a large group of sportbikes on Main Street, by Whit's. The stuck up bastards didn't wave....we was on two cruiser and two others on crotch rockets...