Hocking Hills Area Gravel

KZ900

I was out yesterday for an hour or so out in the area. Its full of debris, rocks, gravel, and dead animals.  I also think some of the people in the area actually blow the lawn clipping in the road on purpose. Just a heads up. 

I hate people doing that with their lawn clippings. I caught a neighbor using her leaf blower to blow leaves in her drive way from HER tree into our yard once. The wind usually did it anyway but kind of inconsiderate to think blowing them in our yard solved the problem. It doesn't, it just shift's it to someone else.

I was out yesterday for an hour or so out in the area. Its full of debris, rocks, gravel, and dead animals.  I also think some of the people in the area actually blow the lawn clipping in the road on purpose. Just a heads up. 

Almost positive that there's a state law in KY that REQUIRES A HOMEOWNER to discharge their lawn clippings into the street.  The heavier and wetter the grass, the larger the fine if you don't….

Was out for around 200 miles on Saturday in hocking. 374 south from 33 to 180 was gravel filled. from 180 and 374 s to 56 was good just spotty gravel. 56 was clear. 328 s to 50 was amazbawls and 278 n to 56 was amazing as well. 278 n from 56 to Nelsonville was absolutely shit. They are tearing the whole road up with no signs for construction but it's all cold patched and tore up..

Was out for around 200 miles on Saturday in hocking. 374 south from 33 to 180 was gravel filled. from 180 and 374 s to 56 was good just spotty gravel. 56 was clear. 328 s to 50 was amazbawls and 278 n to 56 was amazing as well. 278 n from 56 to Nelsonville was absolutely shit. They are tearing the whole road up with no signs for construction but it's all cold patched and tore up..

Go a little farther east...691 and 356 are in very good condition and clean...at least last weekend.