TW/FS: Alpinestars RC-1 Leather Jacket

APCh8r

Alright guys and girls I am going to be ordering some new boots here soon for this season and I was thinking about getting a new jacket. There is nothing wrong with this jacket, I would like to just go down one size, thus I was thinking of selling this one to someone for what I could pick up a new one for. Help someone save some money and get the correct size I need. I currently have this jacket in a 52 euro, 42 american. It is in black. I picked this jacket up when the model first came out late last year so the jacket is not even a year old. Again, there is nothing wrong with the jacket, it is in perfect condition. I just want to order the same jacket in a 40. Retail is $499.99, I would like to get $400 for it so I can pick up a new one.

23558826-1e76-4c78-9ef5-5b66e92c2d9c.jpg

3b37e4b9-402a-4b7f-9eb2-bf06872d6bec.jpg

Features

1.2-1.4mm full-grain leather construction

Multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance

Aerodynamic back hump

GP protectors and external foam padding

Removable vest thermal liner

Ergonomically placed leather accordion stretch panels and stretch panel insert for a comfortable fit

Soft collar with padded mesh insert

Soft wrist cuff construction

TPR logos and detailing

Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars leather pants

Back protector pocket with foam back pad (CE-certified RC back protector available separately)

Post up or send me a pm if you are interested. I can meet up with you to check it out and try it on if you need too.

Thanks,

Nick