Fuel MPG??

R1Limited

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still a scooter...

if i had to ride by some hot chicks on a machine and my two choices were a ninja 250 and a scooter, i dont care how many CCs the scooter has...id take the 250.

So the purpose of u riding is to pick up on "hot" chicks??? Brotha don't ya got any game without that much horsepower b/t ur legs????

So the purpose of u riding is to pick up on "hot" chicks??? Brotha don't ya got any game without that much horsepower b/t ur legs????

well if youre referring to the horsepower in my 250, then i sure as hell hope i got something else to work with. and in all honesty, im only riding to pick up flounder. :burnout:

the specific situation im referencing because a friend at work was test riding his buddies scooter, and some girls pulled up next to him in a jeep and were pointing and giggling...he usually rides a VTX 1300.

You guys need to give that scooter more respect!The suzuki burgman 400s is one of the most fun things I've ever ridden in the city. Its top speed is comparable to a 250 and gets there faster.And com-fort-able!

Thanks. Thats what I'm talkin about ;) The only "real" reason any of your 600 sport bikes would take my 600 scooter is that they are a hell of a lot lighter (150+ lbs lighter) and designed for speed. The scooter is not exactly designed for rocket speeds even though I can easily hit triple digits!

the specific situation im referencing because a friend at work was test riding his buddies scooter, and some girls pulled up next to him in a jeep and were pointing and giggling...he usually rides a VTX 1300.

Maybe your friends just funny looking :D

hahaha its like a scooter gang. i bet they are headed to crash a pampered chef party!!!:lol::lol::lol:

sorry david i couldnt resist!! i still respect the scooter man i really do!

Thats allright. I'm tryin to get you guys to come around. That video was obviously overseas, where scooters are more popular by far than motorcycles!

• 9 months later...