FREE BANDIT PARTS !!!

imagineer

FREE  -  FREE  -  FREE

(but there’s a catch..)

These are take offs from my 2002 bandit project.    The bike had been laid down and most of the plastics took a beating.    What’s left is shown below:

The rear frame covering.    One side is cracked and a mounting tab is broken off, but the broken piece is included

P1030435_zps8jyxrxyf.jpg

One side of the front fairing.    It’s in decent shape with a small break at the bottom (under the B in Bandit)

P1030433_zpsjuwvz7it.jpg

Inner fairing trim, good shape, no damage.

P1030434_zpsqv1s4uqj.jpg

A black vinyl tank bra/cover.    Good shape, no tears.

P1030439_zpsdjajo2qz.jpg

A set of rear passenger foot pegs, good shape, no damage

P1030436_zps3kbqdgsg.jpg

Tail light housing with OEM pigtail.   The license plate bulb is there but the brake/tail bulbs are not.

P1030438_zps6lgt9rof.jpg

Passenger grab rail, good shape, no damage.

P1030437_zpsrui40epv.jpg

First person to show up gets everything.    Here’s the catch.    You have to take it all.     It doesn't matter if you are only interested in one item.   To get it for free,, you have to take the entire box of parts.    I’m desperate for floor space in my workshop and all this will be in the trash by next Sunday (5/24) night if no one takes it before then.    Send a PM with a phone # and I’ll call you back.

For your reference, I'm south of Orrville, about a mile from the intersection at Rt 57 & Rt 30.    Google "General Rental on Lincoln Way" for an idea of location