FX stands and Z1000 stuff--SW-Motech bags/Rizoma mirrors/shorty levers/factory service manual

Bubba

Back story:  I bought a 2010 Zed1K from Joe (Scuba) for a good price a couple of years ago, rode it for awhile, and then sold it.  My plan was to pass along the extras Joe threw in with the deal to the next owner, but the bike was actually purchased by a dealer here locally who had no interest in the box of extras.  Bottom line, I ended up with a box of Z1000 stuff that I have no use for but has some monetary value.  The big items for sale are the FX stands, SW-Motech Blaze Sport saddlebag system, Rizoma Elise mirrors, black anodized shorty levers (NOT Pazzo!) and a Kawasaki factory service manual.  If you have any interest in the above items, I'll gladly throw in the other stuff for free, which includes a K&N filter (used, needs cleaning), a set of Pro-Bolt orange alloy valve caps and lever adjuster (new/in bag), rear spools (new/in bag), rim tape (orange/Kawasaki Racing), OEM levers/bar ends/rear fender with hardware.

I have this stuff listed on the ADVR forum for mo' money, so the OR discount is already factored in….but I ride a WeeStrom, so I understand "CHEAP" :D  Stuff is located in Cincinnati--shipping is gonna be extra….IJS.

FX front & rear stands--not top quality but perfectly functional.  Rear adjusts for width and spool-or-swing arm fitment.  Asking $59/both OBO

DSC02199.jpg

SW-Motech Bags-Collection Blaze Sport Saddlebag System
Mounts to the passenger peg frame attachment.  Expandable.  Look like they've been used a couple of times, never in the rain.  Retail for $370--asking $119 OBO.

DSC02177.jpg

DSC02173.jpg

Rizoma Elise mirror set--Black with amber-tint mirror glass, like new in original package
Comes with the Zed1K adaptors.  Retails for $376--asking $129 OBO

DSC02197.jpg

RideItMoto black adjustable shorty levers (Chinese Pazzo knock-offs).  Retails $62--asking $19 OBO

DSC02192.jpg

Kawasaki Factory Service Manual for MY2010--$49 OBO

DSC02186.jpg

Freebies if you buy the good stuff:

DSC02189.jpg

DSC02194.jpg

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02193.jpg

Joe:  Thx for the info.  Kind'a figured they shared some common DNA.

Price change on the stands.  Quality-wise, I'd rate them about on par with what you'd find at HF and after checking, they're selling the F&R set on sale for $70 new.

New LOWER PRICE on the stands is $35/set including the gnarly stickers which make even your maintenance chores and repair work go faster!!!

Somebody needs these!!!

Know anyone who goes to Mid-O? 

Would love to pick up the stands from you, but don't know how we could work it.

Not right offhand.  I always attended the Superbike weekend, but that's not happening and I'm not planning on hitting Vintage week.  Long way to go for a set of stands, and I'm sure shipping would be a deal killer.  Sorry.  :(