97 Honda RS125. Fresh rebuild and minty fresh. Trade for SV650...

Moto-Brian

I have a 1997 Honda RS125 for sale or trade.  It is in exceptional condition with minty fresh motor.  Motor has a fresh crank, piston, rod, bearings, etc...  Crank up basically...

Comes with so many spares that I cannot list here, but will compile a list for the potential buyer.  But, a few examples:

-Spare wheels with rotors
-HRC NEW Crank/Rod
-HRC NEW pistons, rings, pins.  I think I have three sets.  May have four...
-Cylinder
-Rearsets
-Clip-ons
-Case halves
-2 sets of old style (97) bodywork and windscreens

That's just a few.  We have so many brand new in the package HRC engine parts and refresh pieces to satisfy any racer or track day rider.

Bike was bought and completely torn down and cleaned, greased and ready for riding.  Forks and shock were refreshed by Reuben at 35 Motorsports and are ready to go.  The only real thing it needs is a set of tires.

Bike has a set of the newer generation RS125 bodywork.  Just never got the windscreen.

Reason for selling is that my son wants an SV650.  So, if you have a street SV650 or trackday SV650, we are interested.  I am not sure where to price this thing as they are getting more and more rare.  Seem to be still pulling solid prices and think that maybe starting around $4000.  Again, the spares are insane.  Stands, engine stand, reeds, jetting, needles, etc.  

I've seen these at $5k for a painted bike.  $4000 for a minty fresh with enough pistons and cranks to last years seems pretty fair.

Again, a trade for an SV650 would be ideal and quick.  Bike is in Ohio but I can easily deliver.  Will have it at the VMDs at Mid-Ohio if it lasts that long.  Haven't posted it on WERA or the mini boards yet.  

Picture is how it sits right now.  But again, 100% fresh motor.

IMG_2501_zpskjrvqoam.jpg
IMG_2500_zpscgq1lvgu.jpg
RS125frameclean4.jpg
RS125motorandstand.jpg
RS125frameclean2.jpg
RS125frameclean3.jpg

Yea I was out of town...looking forward to PIRC. Text me with what you guys are thinking, i brought my camper last year but think i am going to try and find a hotel instead this year if there are some close.