terrible body position!

RHill

You are still pissed at that control rider aren't you. :lol:

He made me question my riding...he deserves all the hate I can muster.  Comparing my body position to Ron's...I felt insulted.   :thefinger:

Was that a CR comment from Pittrace ?

Nah Road Atlanta when we were looking for the bump to A on our first day out on a new track.....the CR went from telling Ron he was doing pretty good, to critiquing his every turn & telling us both we sucked.  If the comment came from PIRC....I'd sell my bike and quit riding the track lol

He helped Ron out through the AMA chicane....so I have to give the CR credit there, but after the session the CR proceeded to mind fuck him completely.  I should have recorded our track walk....Ron was in a state of near panic trying to figure out what he was doing so wrong.

I got the bad body position thing too last weekend... first it was "your ass is where it needs to be, but you need to get your head out farther" (which I knew I needed to work on). And by the end of the day it turned into "your ass needs to get farther off the bike". WTF. Don't matter, I got my A bump and out of the I group mayhem.

^so does that mean PIRC in August?

Another prime example of terrible body position....look how stiff and uncomfortable the rider looks as he waves to the cameraman. 

11781627_405740866283174_861926489116307

Fuck, I really need to do something about my ugly ass bike.....the one clean portion, the white wheel, looks pretty good though.  Dan, where are my Pigpen # plates?