Somebody in Upper Arlington has some $

what

Saw one of these guys driving the other way on Fishinger blvd yesterday on my home from work... There's one guy I see fairly often who I call Old Man Ferrari that owns at least 3 F430's, just different colors (he may have more... there's a blue one, a red one, a green one and I think a yellow one). It may have been him. I want to know who this dude is. He's always wearing a brimmed fishing hat and is probably in his late 60's/early 70's. 

laferrari003.png

Edited by what

Not seen him. But have seen a replica kit running around. Not the real thing, you can tell by the sound of the engine, heh.

Funny you mention that, I saw a Testerossa replica ( TransAm kit ) today in Troy. As soon as it passed by, heard the smallblock rumble LOL. Haven't seen one of those in almost 20 years.

Actually, used to see Ferraris in downtown Columbus. There was a place nearby that would rent them. Didn't have very many, and since that place is gone, I wonder if this is the same guy that owned that place.