SIDI Fusion Sport Boots

RidersDiscount

sidi_fusionboots01.jpg

The Italian gear company SIDI has been a leader in highly technical footwear in the motorcycle industry since 1970.  SIDI aims to provide products that perform to the maximum in reliability and comfort, and the Fusion Sport Boots are no exception.

sidi_fusionboots02.jpgMSRP $220.00

SIDI Fusion Boots are made out of Technomicro, a microfiber material that acts like natural leather skin. Technomicro is strong, water-repellent, and quick drying. The inside lining of the boots are made of Air Teflon Mesh, another water-repellent.

sidi_fusionboots04.jpg

The Fusion boots are equipped with nylon inner soles which also have a removable arch support pad. The elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit for added comfort.

sidi_fusionboots10.jpg

For added protection, the boots have rear calf protection panels, nylon shin deflector plates, inner/outer ankle protective caps, and replaceable nylon toe scuff pads.

sidi_fusionboots07.jpg

The SIDI Fusion Boots also come in a ventilated version, Fusion Air.

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

I've been rocking a pair of these for the last 2-3 years. I can ride in them all day without discomfort, and actually shoveled my driveway in them so I could get my bike out on the street this past winter. They have held up well, and are way better than shoes.

Edited by TimTheAzn

I've been rocking a pair of these for the last 2-3 years. I can ride in them all day without discomfort, and actually shoveled my driveway in them so I could get my bike out on the street this past winter. They have held up well, and are way better than shoes.

Thanks for the feedback!

How true to size to these run? My Cortech boots are looking rough...mostly because they are crap.

These run true to size or maybe a tad bit small from the information I have.

+1 on the tad bit small. Also, they are a bit narrow. But these are my first pair of boots so I don't have anything to compare to.

Thanks for the feedback as well, most of the European companies run a little on the narrow side as well. 

How much for the Fusion Air boots? I don't see them on your site.

These are $220 shipped to Ohio or anywhere else in the lower 48 states. Not currently listed on our website, just shoot me a PM if interested.