Sena 10U Communication System

RidersDiscount

sena_10u_shoei03.jpg

Invisible from the outside, the Sena 10U Communication System is a built-in system that allows you to talk with up to four people within 1.6 kilometers thanks to Bluetooth Technology. You can also listen to your favorite radio station by activating the integrated programmable FM tuner.

sena_10u_shoei01.jpg

The Bluetooth Handlebar Remote is easy to use with gloves, allowing you to focus on the road rather than the device. The 10U is equipped with special noise control that blocks out distracting sounds such as wind, while still allowing you to be aware of your surroundings.

MSRP$299.00

sena_10u_shoei04.jpg

The Sena is easy to install, so you don't have to send your helmet out. The Sena 10U is available for the following helmets: 

sena_10u_shoei02.jpg

sena10c_fullface03.jpg

Pictured above is the Sena 10C, an external communication system. As you can see, the external system looks much different than the Sena 10U, which is pictured below.

sena_10u_install_05.jpg

Pictured above is the Sena 10U installed on a Shoei Borealis Neotec 

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

I think I'm going to end up with one of these eventually. It's a little further down on the "buy" list since my SMH10 still works fine for me but I'd rather have one better integrated with my Neotec helmet with the mic not having to come from outside the helmet.

I think I'm going to end up with one of these eventually. It's a little further down on the "buy" list since my SMH10 still works fine for me but I'd rather have one better integrated with my Neotec helmet with the mic not having to come from outside the helmet.

It is a clean look for sure, simple install to. We will be posting a step by step instructions later this week as well.

I just got my 10U system from Mike, and I was previously using a SMH10. You will be amazed how much wind noise you will lose when you switch to a 10U. The mic is perfectly placed out of the way, but it works well. I will be posting some installed pics soon.

I just got my 10U system from Mike, and I was previously using a SMH10. You will be amazed how much wind noise you will lose when you switch to a 10U. The mic is perfectly placed out of the way, but it works well. I will be posting some installed pics soon.

Great! Thanks for the post up!

One of the best qualities of the Sena 10U is the easy installation process. We will walk you through how to install the device on a Shoei Neotec.

To begin the installation, remove the Neotec's ear and cheek pads. Next, install the snap holder and speakers by inserting the speaker into the designated cutout on the Neotec (see second image below). Repeat on the opposite side.

sena_10u_install_01.jpg

sena_10u_install_02.jpg

sena_10u_install_03.jpg

To install the battery, insert the battery piece between the shell and interior, as shown in the image directly below.

sena_10u_install_05.jpg

sena_10u_install_04.jpg

To insert the antenna, insert the straight end between the shell and interior on the side of the helmet (see second image below).

sena_10u_install_06.jpg

sena_10u_install_07.jpg

Lastly, to insert the microphone piece, simply insert the part with the controls between the shell and interior on the opposite side of the antenna, as shown below.

sena_10u_install_10.jpg

sena_10u_install_11.jpg

Now you are ready to enjoy your Sena 10U and Shoei Neotech Borealis Helmet together.

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!