Sunday in the dirt.

Angrish

420Gsxr1000,Tim and a few others are going to Perry to get some riding in. We will be meeting at 70east and 13 ...."turn right go to the BP". We will meet at 8am and will pull out at 830am.Hope to see some ppl. Pm me for more info.:D

Dont speed in the parking lot. I got a ticket on my quad down there. :rolleyes:

Couldnt believe the little douchey ranger dude was actually going to ticket me or I would have ran. I had no speedo and he had no radar, but it wasn't worth fighting. I'll never go back. Perry kinda sucks anyways unless your into climbing walls.

Dont speed in the parking lot. I got a ticket on my quad down there. :rolleyes:

Couldnt believe the little douchey ranger dude was actually going to ticket me or I would have ran. I had no speedo and he had no radar, but it wasn't worth fighting. I'll never go back. Perry kinda sucks anyways unless your into climbing walls.

The walls are a blast!!

Are you going this sunday may 4th? If so will there be any quads there? I have a quad :( and would like to go. If you guys are a bike only group I totallly understand.

Oh no everyone can come ...quad bike what ever pm me your # and I'll give you all the details.

I think we are going w/ a bunch of ppl!! Greg ,my buddy from work is taking a 450 quad. And I think tl tim is going to.Looks like no rain "that day" should be a good time!!:metal:

Make sure to kick TL tim in the dick for me.

I will be spending my sat changing tires on the dirtbike and hopefully get the new oil and dust seals in the one fork as well.

Make sure to kick TL tim in the dick for me.

I will be spending my sat changing tires on the dirtbike and hopefully get the new oil and dust seals in the one fork as well.

Good!!! We are going sunday .Lets go!!