"Stolen" Bike??

Todd#43

So I saw this ad on Craigslist today:

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/659160216.html

I called the guy, just to see what he may have left. First words out of his mouth are "everything is PERFECT on this bike. It hasn't been wrecked or ANYTHING. It just has too big of a lein on it for me to get the title."

So, I'm guessing he has either stolen it, or he's parting it out to hide it from a bank. If anyone in Akron is "missing" an 04-05 GSX-R600 this may be your ride.

What a turd....

Wow. Any cops on here up in that area? This should definitely be looked into. Sounds like the guy is going to part it out and either stiff the bank or report it stolen to collect the insurance.

EXACTLY my point....

Somebody should drop a dime on this crumb...

WOW , You guys should be called "CGI"....:lol::lol:Come on thats funny.

Maybe some dumbass bought a bike and got in way over his head,and is trying to get out of it...But to just think he stole it is well.......

Todd you should rat him out see what happens!!?Maybe you will get a reward!!!

Wow. Any cops on here up in that area? This should definitely be looked into. Sounds like the guy is going to part it out and either stiff the bank or report it stolen to collect the insurance.
WOW , You guys should be called "CGI"....:lol::lol:Come on thats funny.

Maybe some dumbass bought a bike and got in way over his head,and is trying to get out of it...But to just think he stole it is well.......

Todd you should rat him out see what happens!!?Maybe you will get a reward!!!

Jesus...

Even if he did buy the bike, and he's "in over his head" parting it out isn't going to be what the bank wants, so in effect, he's stealing it from the bank. I suppose thats ok though, right? I mean, bank = big company and we all know how evil they are. They deserve to get fucked, right?

I have no desire to rat the guy out, he'll get his in the end. I posted it up here in case anyone in the area is missing a GSX-R.

Jesus...

Even if he did buy the bike, and he's "in over his head" parting it out isn't going to be what the bank wants, so in effect, he's stealing it from the bank. I suppose thats ok though, right? I mean, bank = big company and we all know how evil they are. They deserve to get fucked, right?

I have no desire to rat the guy out, he'll get his in the end. I posted it up here in case anyone in the area is missing a GSX-R.

Sorry,Your a saint. :)

04-05 GSXR Parts just about anything - $100 (Akron, Ohio)

Reply to: sale-659160216@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-04-28, 9:37AM EDT

Located in Akron I have 04-05 GSXR 600 parts for sale. You will have to call and see if I have what you need. Entire plastic set with gas tank is still available. Motor, forks, subframe, etc still available. Call 330-573-5417 Joe anytime.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 659160216