FS: NEW Sidi Crossfire SRS Boots, Black Size 9.5/43

smccrory

A friend got a hell of a deal on a pair of brand new Sidi Crossfire SRS boots on eBay (black, size 9.5/43), but found them way too tight for his feet.  I bought 'em up and thought they would work out for me, but wearing them around the house with thin socks still left me with pain that I don't want to take on the road.  So, they're up for someone else at an smoking price if you're looking for one of the most protective riding boots available for half the cost you'd pay online.  Yes, they are authentic, yes they are new (except for a couple hours indoors) and yes, the price is firm = $275.  Yes, I said $275.  First person to meet me in northern Columbus gets 'em (you can certainly try them on!).

These are the original Crossfires, not the v2s that Revzilla wants $575 for or what you'd pay $400+ in Denmark plus shipping, but very little changed from V1 to V2.  They are the upscale replaceable sole variety, factory-installed with grippy supermoto soles.  Damned near everything is replaceable on these boots, and I've heard them called "heirloom boots" because they are so freaking durable.  They are without question the best boots I've ever put on my feet and I'm truly pissed they won't fit, but pain is pain.

That brings me to sizing.  I wear a 9.5 shoe and boot and have slightly wide feet - that's what my problem is - these Sidis are sized for a normally narrow 9.5 foot or maybe a slightly wide size 9.  The protective metatarsal cover is designed not to give, so no amount of breaking them in will make them mould around wide knuckles like leather uppers would.  Otherwise, these boots are again, top-shelf and designed to protect your feet, ankles and shins from lay-downs and motocross debris.  They prevent side to side ankle movement that otherwise can destroy the joints.  They're not like your typical cruiser boot - they're very much more like ski boots.  They appear to be waterproof from the shin down, so wear waterproof overpants if you want your feet to stay dry in a downpour.

PM me if you're seriously interested and we can find a time to meet up and have you try them on.  The only trades I'd be into is a similar pair of new or lightly used that fit my feet, or maybe something noisy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7glu9hv9eecu6qp/IMG_1791.jpeg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0ygnngvvvf1e87/IMG_1792.jpeg?dl=0

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 2talltim said:

Everyone on this forum has girls feet. .emoji38.png

I sure wish mine were more Italian, then I wouldn't be selling these guys.  The sad thing is that there's no way I'll be able to get a similar deal on comparable boots that fit me, so it's like I've finally got an Italian supermodel in my bedroom but I can't do anything with her.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, smccrory said:

I sure wish mine were more Italian, then I wouldn't be selling these guys.  The sad thing is that there's no way I'll be able to get a similar deal on comparable boots that fit me, so it's like I've finally got an Italian supermodel in my bedroom but I can't do anything with her.

If it's just width that's keeping you out of these boots, seek out an asian foot binder - she'll have you down to a size 6 in no time 

• Upvote 1