I want to see pictures of a graffiti 600RR

EagleCock

Yep would have to remove all the stickers and keep the bike flat black. That would be the way to go

It's like a graphite color which is pretty cool. I checked to make sure those stickers weren't clear coated over. Looks like they would come off real easy. Replace the levers, rear sets and passenger pegs and it would look great.

I've been looking at that or the Candy Dark Red/Metallic Silver 1000RR. They had all but the yellow in stock down in Middletown.

It's like a graphite color which is pretty cool. I checked to make sure those stickers weren't clear coated over. Looks like they would come off real easy. Replace the levers, rear sets and passenger pegs and it would look great.

I've been looking at that or the Candy Dark Red/Metallic Silver 1000RR. They had all but the yellow in stock down in Middletown.

your not missing much with the yellow, and if you end up with an 08 1000rr you would be close to god on my priority list of people

i just stopped by the dealer to get some spray cleaner and polish, and got some pics of a 600 graffiti they just sold. ill post the pics later when i get home. they were on my camera phone which sucks but it should be like 2Mpixel or something.

they said they cant keep those on the lot, as soon as they come in they sell.

i just stopped by the dealer to get some spray cleaner and polish, and got some pics of a 600 graffiti they just sold. ill post the pics later when i get home. they were on my camera phone which sucks but it should be like 2Mpixel or something.

they said they cant keep those on the lot, as soon as they come in they sell.

As of the end of January Honda had sold out of them.