2 Dozen HVAC Filters (new - 2 sizes)

ScubaCinci

Anyone relatively local to Cincinnati need HVAC air filters? Long story short, a little miscommunication between the wife and I and we ordered the wrong sizes for our 2 furnaces. They recently resized the duct where the filter goes on one furnace which was part of the problem. I opened the one box and that's when I realized the error but the other box has not even been opened and of course they are unused.

One box is 16x16x1 and the other is 20x20x1 - they come in a box of 12 so selling each size by the dozen.

16x16x1 - asking $50 (~$4.15 ea) - I paid $78

20x20x1 - asking $45 (3.75 ea) - I paid $65

I could return them but by the time I pay a restocking fee and the shipping, I might as well give someone a good deal locally. These are quality filters as recommended by our HVAC service people. PM me if interested.

This is the product page. They aren't cheapie filters but not high-end either but unless you have bad allergies etc, these are more than adequate and are nicely made.

http://www.thefilterstore.com/cgi-bin/quikstore.cgi?search=yes&detail=yes&product=173-000-011

• Upvote 1