Who has a truck and a log splitter? NEO

Gixxus Christ!

Ok. There is a vacant lot owned by the city 3 doors down from me. Several years ago a tree was knocked halfway down by a storm and carpenter ants. The tree sat there with the top half knocked off and resting between the ground and the bottom half until the city came out this spring and cut it down and bucked it out. 

I've ready split what I could with a mull with the exception of a few knotty sections. What I really need is someone with a truck and a log splitter. Some of this shit is very big. The trunk was over 4 feet in diameter at the ground (approximation). This is nice seasoned wood, burns very clean. 

You come down (or up) and we split it, I stack what I can in my limited space next to my garage and you drive home with lots of nice split wood.

Located in Massillon . 

Ok. There is a vacant lot owned by the city 3 doors down from me. Several years ago a tree was knocked halfway down by a storm and carpenter ants. The tree sat there with the top half knocked off and resting between the ground and the bottom half until the city came out this spring and cut it down and bucked it out. 

I've ready split what I could with a mull with the exception of a few knotty sections. What I really need is someone with a truck and a log splitter. Some of this shit is very big. The trunk was over 4 feet in diameter at the ground (approximation). This is nice seasoned wood, burns very clean. 

You come down (or up) and we split it, I stack what I can in my limited space next to my garage and you drive home with lots of nice split wood.

Located in Massillon .