STT and ROAD AMERICA team up for a MAJOR SAVINGS one day only event!

whatnow

https://www.sportbiketracktime.com/index.php?_route_=bymonth/august/RoadAmericaAugust2016

This event is a joint operation day between Road America and Sportbike Track Time. Because this is a joint operation track day there is a minimum number of riders needed for the track day to take place. If the minimum rider number is not met the event will cancel 48 hours prior and your account will be credited the full amount of purchase. If the day does cancel an email will be sent to all customers (make sure your email address is up to date) and a thread on the STT forum will be posted.

The incredibly low price is for ALL riders (does not require a STT membership to obtain price); however, a 15 dollar late entry fee will be applied for those purchasing under 48 hours before event. 

Please sign up soon!

1 hour ago, RHill said:

agreed, I enjoyed hitting a bunch of new track last year.....this year PIRC and Mid-O seems like all I've done

Yup, I was thinking of skipping august at pirc to go hit up other tracks until a few other guys thought they might show up to PIRC. 

Thursday is tough to pull off. Perhaps if the stars align I might have a slim chance. 

The only road course in America that horsepower REALLY matters! Man, the RSV could really stretch it's legs. 

Does Monty still run STT? His wife and him ran a tight ship back in the day. Really good people.