Hello ! Any other riders near Cincinnati /Dayton

Bikelife

Hello my name is James , I'm 23 years old. I've been riding for about a year now . An I was wondering if there are any riders around cincy / Dayton area . Looking for some people to start riding with . 

i own a beautiful zx6r.

thanks !

Edited by Bikelife
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bikelife said:

sounds good buddy , also any good bike shops around ?  Needing a regular mechanic 

If you're in the Franklin/Springboro area you're right next to Middletown Cycle. I like them for when I want a dealership. My regular mechanic is Lou at Apex Cycle & Salvage though. Depending on the service I need, I choose between the two. 

Welcome to the forum.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bikelife said:

I've never been wild about dealerships , but I will def check apex out . Didn't even know they were there. 

Exactly, it's nice b/c for me it's gotten to the point where I can call him up, drop off my bike 10 min later, and have it done in 24-48 hours (assuming he has parts)

• Upvote 1

On 8/12/2016 at 11:55 PM, Bikelife said:

Mzbamf thinking of riding tomorrow if the weather is decent if you wanna meet up

Was in Columbus this weekend and the weather was awful up there but definitely any evening or over the weekend if weather is good. Let me know