Ray's

jhawk

I finally made it out to Ray's for the first time last night, what a blast! Sure is a nice option to riding the trainer, will probably be getting a Dirt Jumper for there. Videos on youtube can make the place look tough to ride, but most areas you can roll over the jumps if not ready for them. That was what I did at first, by the end of the night I was getting a little air on them and now I'm hooked!

Eddy's does a ride Tues nights 7-10 where $20 gets you in and a rental bike. Come have some fun!

• Upvote 1

I went a couple of years ago and have been meaning to make it back.  As a total newb, there are definitely things you can still have fun with.  If you get there early on a Saturday, it's mostly empty, and you can screw around on stuff that's out of your league.

I retreated to the beginner room around 11:30, and even that is pretty fun.  You can hit the same loop over and over, and take "breaks" by doing a loop of the building, and comign back to the beginner room.

Regular price (with bike rental) was only $35 or so.  cheaper than go karts, and as much fun.  I could have played a lot longer if I was in better shape.