Watch SD Supercross at BW3's on Polaris 1/14/2017

Casper

13 hours ago, Casper said:

San Diego Supercross

Saturday, January 14th

Meeting up around 9:30-10:00PM. Come hang out, eat some food, and watch some racing. 

Buffalo Wild Wings
807 Polaris Parkway
Westerville, OH 43082

Will more than likely be there. We can get a romantic table for 2. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Not quite, but soon. That's why I bought the Miyata. Longer and longer bike tours until I decide to not come back. 

If the weather is decent, I wanted to take the kona out for some fun. I don't believe that's going to happen. So, I'm currently looking for an activity to fill my Saturday so I'm not sitting around the house getting high and boredom eating. Lol

I could go to Ray's. That would be fun. Hmm...

Ray Ray's Hog Pit?

http://www.rayrayshogpit.com/index.html

ohhhhh yeah

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I'll be there. May head down early and hit the Pony. Doubt I'll buy anything but you never know. 

I was just in there about 2 hours ago wandering around. They have a lift stand on sale for $69 that I was mulling over but all my bikes currently have exhaust headers that go under the engine so it wouldn't be efficient. 

They have some pretty good deals running on their Triumphs, and an ok price on a demo hypermotard, although I wasn't super impressed looking at the bike. Completely non-adjustable front end on a $14k+ bike? nah bro, nah. No FZ-10 in stock for me to drool over :( They did have a Speed Triple R upstairs in the Triumph section though, she's a pretty lady. 

7 minutes ago, what said:

Well I got a table for 8. I'm the only one at it. The line out the door is giving me the stink eye. 

They shoulda gotten here sooner. 

They're that busy this late?  Wow.  I had considered this, but since it has been lazy mode since I got off work at 2, I don't think I'll be wandering out.