My 14 and it's stock BT014's

NinjaNick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have never thought that a bike would run through tires that quick!!!

i thought i got crappy mileage out of my stockers at 4300 miles. i was kinda upset. but i guess i should have a little bit more of a smile on my face.

and nick if you are going through tires like that i would highly suggest you just buy race take offs.

i would have never thought that a bike would run through tires that quick!!!

i thought i got crappy mileage out of my stockers at 4300 miles. i was kinda upset. but i guess i should have a little bit more of a smile on my face.

and nick if you are going through tires like that i would highly suggest you just buy race take offs.

I don't want to go that route. I need some tread on the sides too for some cornering. 2insanezx10 and I had the sides of our tires feathering about 3 weeks ago while we were hitting the corners. We had a blast, so I need some tread for cornering too.

I don't want to go that route. I need some tread on the sides too for some cornering. 2insanezx10 and I had the sides of our tires feathering about 3 weeks ago while we were hitting the corners. We had a blast, so I need some tread for cornering too.

i wish i could do turns :mad: lol being use to my bike sucks i get on mike's gsxr1000 and i felt like i couldnt even ride </3 lol

I'm already use to my bikes feel. I rode his ZX10 and I felt like I was on a unicycle. :lol: It's an awesome bike for a small feller though.

see now u see what im talking about... the problem i have is the brocks sidewinder and being long then getting on a bike that 100lb lighter and sits higher and shorter

lol

good to hear your not just going in a straight line.:cool:

were definatly going to have to hit up some twisties soon so i can see how that 14 handles.

Anytime man. I always am riding. It handles great until you hit TIGHT "S" turns. Trying to transition it left then right fast like the 636 is hard! But there's only 2-3 turns I know like that where I ride and that's how I found that out. But as you know we live here in Ohio and the center melts FAST on this bike from getting heavy handed on the throttle.

see now u see what im talking about... the problem i have is the brocks sidewinder and being long then getting on a bike that 100lb lighter and sits higher and shorter

lol

What made you get sidewinder against the shorty meg? They produce same performance. Am I right?

What made you get sidewinder against the shorty meg? They produce same performance. Am I right?
1_Sep15_0001.jpg yes it makes the same power but i went threw 2 sets of headers last year with the upsweep so this year when we did the 1397 kit i went with the flat oil pan and the side winder so we can strap the front and lower even more

yes it makes the same power but i went threw 2 sets of headers last year with the upsweep so this year when we did the 1397 kit i went with the flat oil pan and the side winder so we can strap the front and lower even more

Why did it cause 2 headers to fail? Also, how did it prevent from strapping more? :confused:

Why did it cause 2 headers to fail? Also, how did it prevent from strapping more? :confused:

the headers would hit the ground and it was riping the tubs open on lunching the bike at the track when it would come down just like the pic below when me or mike would come down off of that right there it would smack

I can't working from 230-11pm man. I have 4 weeks vacation, but already used 2 and have 2 weeks left, but they're scheduled already for the 4th and X-mas. :(

i know last year there was a black biker club from dayton that rented the track sometime in may on a weekend sonny said it was coming up but not sure when