April 9 SEO? Hocking?

Killer_kaw

Will be heading south out of New Concord tomorrow to put some miles on and knock the dust off the zrx. Anyone plan on riding south tomorrow wanna meet up. Thinking of heading to hocking or to the river. Medium ish pace. 

1 hour ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Nice to run into you, man. Sorry we split, but we'd been there a while and had miles to make up. 

I love your bike. Love it. 

Thanks man. I was headed home myself. Great day to ride and lots of good asphalt headed to and from the river. Always good to bump into guys I've been riding with. That Ducati sounds great!

11 hours ago, Killer_kaw said:

Qman it was good to meet and ride with you. If I don't bump into you before the Epic ride I'll see you then. 

Likewise!  Good pace and great weather.  Lotsa twisties...was like goin to the barber....took a little off the sides!!!!

And yes, your bike is sweet!  Too bad we had to ride thru that muddy water:(.  Nice exhaust note too. ..Speaking of exhaust, were you burning some race fuel or additive?  Several times while on your 6, I got a whiff of something that reminded me of being at the racetrack!

• Upvote 1