Should Mr. Bret be mod and only person allowed to start QS&L threads?

Casper

Should Mr. Bret be mod and only person allowed to start QS&L threads?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mr. Bret be mod and only person allowed to start QS&L threads?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious to why all of you need reminded of something that happens EVERY WEEK for years now??? :dunno: What are so important about the threads?

This I agree with.. No need to do a thread every week for something we know happens every week.. Not to mention that starting the thread the sat and sunday before bike night is a bit ridiculous...

Some times the time change. It's good to see who's coming so we get an idea of who else we may be waiting for, someone may post they'll be a few mins later etc.

I understand trying to accommodate people but just set a time for every week and be done with it.. If someone cant make it at that time, there is no need to hold up a group of people for 1 person. They can find you at QSL if they cant meet the set time for shell.

My comments are more aimed at the people that do meet at Shell & yes for the most part it is the same time each week but I am pretty sure no one is forcing you to read or comment on that thread or even meet at Shell.

But for those that do want to read & comment & meet there please feel free to carry on. :D

My comments are more aimed at the people that do meet at Shell & yes for the most part it is the same time each week but I am pretty sure no one is forcing you to read or comment on that thread or even meet at Shell.

But for those that do want to read & comment & meet there please feel free to carry on. :D

Public forum,, I can read whatever thread I want and make comments as well. No different then you posting the thread... This thread however was about you and that thread so my comments are in the right location.

Public forum,, I can read whatever thread I want and make comments as well. No different then you posting the thread... This thread however was about you and that thread so my comments are in the right location.

No one has said you can not post here or where ever. Just seems pretty pointless to read & even more so reply to threads that you think are pointless. Kind of makes you double pointless :wtf:.

But you are correct about it being public etc, thanks for clearing that up as i am sure none of us new that already.

So you just carry on with you pointlessness & all will be good in the world. :D

No one has said you can not post here or where ever. Just seems pretty pointless to read & even more so reply to threads that you think are pointless. Kind of makes you double pointless :wtf:.

But you are correct about it being public etc, thanks for clearing that up as i am sure none of us new that already.

So you just carry on with you pointlessness & all will be good in the world. :D

Since you approve, I will continue with my "pointless" comments.

I think your last 2 condescending responses are fact enough of why you shouldn't be a mod. You evidently dont have the ability to read an opinion that differs from yours without taking personal offense to it and lashing back out. You should know that at no time was I making any personal comments towards you but yet you seem to take it that way..

This is a large board and growing and not everyone will have the same opinion. The ability to read something and take it at face value is something that a mod should have the ability to do without lashing back out at the person who posted. Im sure there are people on here that dont like me, or dont agree with what I say, mods included, but i dont think I have ever seen any of them lash out personally at something I have said because they understand that comments are not directed towards a single individual and opinions will vary

Feel free to make another comment if you wish but Im done going back and forth. Like I said opinions are different.

Its only 1 thread, dude shows up every week and takes the time to introduce himself to new members, just let him start the thread every week like he does and change his title to moderator of QSL threads. He goes above and beyond and does more than most on this site to make new members feel welcome.

Yeah......I could feel his hospitality towards newbs ;).......

Wow, I did not think this was really such a tough question. :nono:

This is not a pass or fail life changing question, just a simple (:lol:) multi choice bit of a time waster.

Lets see if this helps any of the confused ones a little more.

If you have dont no kind of motorcycle test at all but you still ride you are #1

If you have gone & done the question & answer ibit but no kind on on bike riding test you are #2

If you have only done one on bike riding test that as far as you are aware in not considered an "experienced" or "advanced" riding test you are #3

If you have done #2 & #3 & something else that is road riding based & not track/racing based you are #4

If you are still confused just click on #5 & put your bike on e-bay & move to a small padded room with no access to heavy machinery or anything motor powered.

And his "meet & greet" skills were obvious here :p .........

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=12827

Wow i'm feeling the love from you Fonzie :nono:

I could be wrong but I think Shitty was refering to meeting (in person) people at Shell for Bike nights because myself & Shitty are pretty much the most commen faces to see when we meet at Shell on QS&L bike nights. Thats kind of what started this whole thing anyway.

So big non-gay hugs & kisses to you Fonzie & welcome to this forum & the big family that is Ohio-Riders.net

Wow i'm feeling the love from you Fonzie :nono:

Kinda what I was sayin' too Brett ;)

So big non-gay hugs & kisses to you Fonzie & welcome to this forum & the big family that is Ohio-Riders.net
Awwww......You had me at "Big non-gay"!!! :D